Here is an interesting article on Open Space Technology by Harrison Owen, from Triarchypress. It’s an inspiring account of how many different groups, from Fortune 500 executives to illiterate villagers, have come together and gotten things done without pre-arranged agendas or formal meeting processes. Group work-flows for the 21st century. Back to basics.
- *SCAM* MacHelper does NOT telemarket or ask for money! March 26, 2015
- Apple Watch: a great review article from Hodinkee September 12, 2014
- iMessage / Messages not syncing? Here are some fixes from @idownloadblog August 22, 2014
- USB 3 vs Thunderbolt external hard drive speeds August 5, 2014
- Productivity boost from entrepreneur.com June 26, 2014