Dropbox is one of the most popular and useful of the cloud-syncing applications, with clients for nearly every platform desirable. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you really should consider the excellent, and free, application PlainText, which allows you to edit DropBox documents easily on your iOS device. After basic editing and sharing of folders, accomplished through your account at dropbox.com, there are a variety of other ways to utilize the syncing service. Here are two articles from LifeHacker about how to make the best use of DropBox. Please comment with queries!
- *SCAM* MacHelper does NOT telemarket or ask for money! March 26, 2015
- Apple Watch: a great review article from Hodinkee September 12, 2014
- iMessage / Messages not syncing? Here are some fixes from @idownloadblog August 22, 2014
- USB 3 vs Thunderbolt external hard drive speeds August 5, 2014
- Productivity boost from entrepreneur.com June 26, 2014