Motorola sold a total of 8.5 million phones in the quarter, while Apple sold 8.8 million iPhones. Four years ago, when the Razr was still popular, Motorola sold 46.1 million phones in the first quarter.
Wow, what a difference a decade makes. 10 years ago, we still didn’t even have the iPod.
You might also like
- *SCAM* MacHelper does NOT telemarket or ask for money! March 26, 2015
- Apple Watch: a great review article from Hodinkee September 12, 2014
- iMessage / Messages not syncing? Here are some fixes from @idownloadblog August 22, 2014
- USB 3 vs Thunderbolt external hard drive speeds August 5, 2014
- Productivity boost from entrepreneur.com June 26, 2014